| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Storlien in October is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in October is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid with sleet, snow or rain sometimes. Circa 98mm (3.9in) of liquid is transfered during on average 16 days.
- In October the heavens above Storlien are very dim with on balance only 2:09 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:14 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 9:49.
- There are approximately 7:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Storlien October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Storlien, Sweden
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Storlien:
- Orland, Norway - 132.5 kms (82.3 miles) WNW
- Vaernes, Norway - 61.5 kms (38.2 miles) WNW
- Trondheim, Norway - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) W
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) W
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 221.9 kms (137.9 miles) SW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 294 kms (182.7 miles) SW
- Lillehammer, Norway - 260.6 kms (161.9 miles) SSW
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 344.3 kms (213.9 miles) SW
- Gardermoen, Norway - 348.3 kms (216.4 miles) S