| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Storlien in January is cold at -8 °C (17.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -5 °C (23 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -13 °C (8.6 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry with snow every now and then. Just 73mm (2.9in) of H2O falls across on average 14 days.
- In January the blue above Storlien is extremely dismal with on average a grim 0:36 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 4:48 long and the longest day is 7:11 long with an average length of 5:52.
- There are approximately 4:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 11.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 88.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Storlien January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Storlien, Sweden
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Storlien:
- Orland, Norway - 132.5 kms (82.3 miles) WNW
- Vaernes, Norway - 61.5 kms (38.2 miles) WNW
- Trondheim, Norway - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) W
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) W
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 221.9 kms (137.9 miles) SW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 294 kms (182.7 miles) SW
- Lillehammer, Norway - 260.6 kms (161.9 miles) SSW
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 344.3 kms (213.9 miles) SW
- Gardermoen, Norway - 348.3 kms (216.4 miles) S