| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Storlien in August is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry with rain sometimes. Circa 110mm (4.3in) of water precipitates across an average of 16 days.
- In August the skies in Storlien are fair having on balance a moderate 5:52 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:44 long and the longest day is 17:52 long with an average length of 16:19.
- There are approximately 9:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Storlien August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Storlien, Sweden
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Storlien:
- Orland, Norway - 132.5 kms (82.3 miles) WNW
- Vaernes, Norway - 61.5 kms (38.2 miles) WNW
- Trondheim, Norway - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) W
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) W
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 221.9 kms (137.9 miles) SW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 294 kms (182.7 miles) SW
- Lillehammer, Norway - 260.6 kms (161.9 miles) SSW
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 344.3 kms (213.9 miles) SW
- Gardermoen, Norway - 348.3 kms (216.4 miles) S