| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Storlien in April is slightly cold at -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with snow sometimes. Only 65mm (2.6in) of water is deposited across an average of 16 days.
- In April the skies in Storlien are a little dull having on average a mere 4:09 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:32 long and the longest day is 16:37 long with an average length of 15:04.
- There are approximately 10:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 28.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 71.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Storlien April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Storlien, Sweden
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Storlien:
- Orland, Norway - 132.5 kms (82.3 miles) WNW
- Vaernes, Norway - 61.5 kms (38.2 miles) WNW
- Trondheim, Norway - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) W
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) W
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 221.9 kms (137.9 miles) SW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 294 kms (182.7 miles) SW
- Lillehammer, Norway - 260.6 kms (161.9 miles) SSW
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 344.3 kms (213.9 miles) SW
- Gardermoen, Norway - 348.3 kms (216.4 miles) S